How to say "I Miss You" in Korean? bogoshida bogoshipoyo Meaning

보고 싶다
bo go sip dda  / bogoshipda   << same meaning, word different romanization

보고 싶어요
bo go shi po yo/ bo go shi po

Above means I miss someone or I wanna see something.

For example, 

엄마 보고 싶다 
eom ma bo go sip dda 

it means I miss my Mom.

영화 보고 싶다 
yeong hwa bo go sip dda

it means I wanna see a movie . 



And, it is also a base form like below. It all means I miss someone or I wanna see something. 

보고 싶다
bo go sip dda   
(Base Form , It will be changed to informal polite style or formal polite style according to different occasion, also it is casual way to say "I miss someone" or "I wanna see something")

보고 싶어요
bo go si peo yo
(Informal Polite Style)

보고 싶습니다
bo go sip sseum ni da 
(Formal Polite Style)

Also "bo go sip dda"is base form like "go" below.

go/went/gone/going/didn't go/don't go/...

If you wanna know how to read it, Learn to Speak Korean, Learn to Sing Kpop Songs,
Please check out my youtube Channel


 KIMMs TV


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts